Frequently Asked Questions
1. How come some things don't display correctly?
2. Should I worry about a cookie alert when visiting visiting this site?
3. Why do I get an error that says "Your email address has not been specified" when I click on email links?
4. Can I open Word or Excel documents on the web?
- Make sure you've got the latest version of the browser from MIS.
- Your video display should have at least 256 colors and resolution of 640x480 pixels or better to view this site.
- The people face is really supposed to look like that.
- No. Trust Us.
- A cookie is a small (up to 1024 bytes) file made by your browser that we at
Webcentral can use to write whatever we want to,
including nasty things about you and your boss.
- If you're curious, you can view your cookies by looking at the cookies.txt file in your browser directory.
- We also are using this for some persistent information so you won't have to type the same stuff in over and over.
- You don't have to enable cookies, but you will not be able to do a few things like upload files.
- Please let us know what you think of cookies!
- Your browser must be configured for you to send email.
- For Netscape, go to "Options", then "Mail and News Preferences", and select the "Servers" tab.
- Set up the SMTP and POP servers for "kms.divi.com", and enter your email address.
- Your entry should look something like this: